Three Things

Write a short, concise, yet compelling paragraph explaining what you expect to learn in this class.
I expect to learn how to better realize the problem of each project I encounter, that way I can produce a better message. I often feel like I struggle with concept as well, so I would like to learn new methods of how to define the problem, and come up with a creative solution. At the very least, practice will help.

If you could choose a project to work on or a subject to learn in this class, what would it be?

I would like to create a series of t-shirts for an online personality to sell on their online store.

What issues are your biggest concerns with you developing as a designer?

One of my biggest concerns is that I will lose my motivation as a designer. I have had a very hard time staying motivated for school projects unless the subject was something I was thoroughly interested in.